This lifestyle course is for any person interested in vibrant health and nourishing food.
Learn how to incorporate healthy smoothies, juices, snacks and lunches easily into your life daily lifestyle.
Some of the topics listed below.
- Why Organic? What is GMO? How to avoid dangerous toxins in foods
- Do the personal products you use contain dangerous toxins for you?
- Easy to make smoothie and juices
- Quick and healthy snacks, lunches and meals
- Facebook & media resources
- Why is it important to alkaline the body?
- Importance of sleep and water
- What are super foods?
- Good grains & healthy alternatives
- Danger of EMF (cell phones, microwaves…)
- The healing powers of herbs and spices
Taught by Mari Carmen Cortina
Mari Carmen Cortina has Nutrition Certifications from David Wolfe’s Raw Nutrition Certification and the Body Mind Institute.
She has been a PGA Golf Pro for 29 years, has taught Yoga & Tai Chi for 19 years and has a BA in Physical Education.
Contact me if you have a group of 4 or a company workshop.
can you buy viagra at a gas station
viagra online without prescription overnight
go to site
overnight tramadol mastercard
australian pharmacy viagra
indwelling bactrim dialysis
design case study pdf
fluoxetine hcl 40
writing the college application essay
tourette syndrome research paper
legit viagra online uk
baclofen neurontin clinical pharmacology
argumentative essay examples college
clomid tablets and pregnancy
a2 english language coursework word count
can you use more than one cialis coupon
Time: 1 hour per class (1 to 10 students)
Cost: CHF 150 per class – Plus costs for supplies for smoothies or meals.