This lifestyle course is for any person interested in vibrant health and nourishing food.
Learn how to incorporate healthy smoothies, juices, snacks and lunches easily into your life daily lifestyle.
Some of the topics listed below.
- Why Organic? What is GMO? How to avoid dangerous toxins in foods
- Do the personal products you use contain dangerous toxins for you?
- Easy to make smoothie and juices
- Quick and healthy snacks, lunches and meals
- Facebook & media resources
- Why is it important to alkaline the body?
- Importance of sleep and water
- What are super foods?
- Good grains & healthy alternatives
- Danger of EMF (cell phones, microwaves…)
- The healing powers of herbs and spices
Taught by Mari Carmen Cortina
Mari Carmen Cortina has Nutrition Certifications from David Wolfe’s Raw Nutrition Certification and the Body Mind Institute.
She has been a PGA Golf Pro for 27 years, has taught Yoga & Tai Chi for 17 years and has a BA in Physical Education.
Contact me if you have a group of 4 or a company workshop.
buying viagra in america
undergraduate thesis about education
quien debe tomar cialis
rice university essay prompt
custom dissertation writing services
ljmu dissertation results
help with college transfer essays
basic research paper examples
admission writers site ca
ananda coomaraswamy aurobindo the dance of shiva title essay
oder doxycycline online canada
safety of buying viagra on line
outline format for a narrative essay
dosage does levitra come
cialis and alchohol
essays by arthur miller
global warming essay free
la sandia viagra
Time: 1 hour per class
Cost: CHF 199 per class – Plus costs for supplies for smoothies or meals.