This lifestyle course is for any person interested in vibrant health and nourishing food.
Learn how to incorporate healthy smoothies, juices, snacks and lunches easily into your life daily lifestyle.
The class will cover the topics listed below.
- Why Organic? What is GMO? How to avoid dangerous toxins in foods
- Do the personal products you use contain dangerous toxins for you?
- Easy to make smoothie and juices
- Quick and healthy snacks, lunches and meals
- Facebook & media resources
- Why is it important to alkaline the body?
- Importance of sleep and water
- What are super foods?
- Good grains & healthy alternatives
- Danger of EMF (cell phones, microwaves…)
- The healing powers of herbs and spices
We will create a meal or a smoothie at the end of each class.
Taught by Mari Carmen Cortina
Mari Carmen Cortina has Nutrition Certifications from David Wolfe’s Raw Nutrition Certification and the Body Mind Institute.
She has been a PGA Golf Pro for 27 years, has taught Yoga & Tai Chi for 17 years and has a BA in Physical Education.
Contact me if you have a group of 4 and would like to have at your home.
Time: 1.5 hours per class
Duration: 5 classes
Location: to be announced
Cost: CHF 199. – Plus costs for supplies for smoothies.
If anyone has taken this class before and you have missed a day of class, you are very welcome to come and make it up for free. Please just make sure you inform me of it first. :))